I have another free printable Christmas quiz for you today. I call this one the “For unto Us a Child is Born” Quiz.
The Bible is chockfull of Messianic prophecies that were made in the Old Testament and fulfilled in the New Testament. How many of the following can you identify by chapter and verse?
Unless you know your Bible frontward and backward, you may need to complete this one as an “open book” test. (It would make a great assignment for your homeschoolers or your Sunday school class.)
Once you’ve finished and are ready to grade your work, you’ll find the answer key on page two of the printable. (No fair peeking until you’ve given it the old college try!)
If you want to print multiple copies to challenge your family, friends, or coworkers, be sure to select “print page one only,’ or you’ll wind up with a bunch of sheets with the answers already filled in.
Want more Christ-centered Christmas activities? Check out the links below or visit my Christ-Centered Christmas Pinterest board.
Celebrate the REAL Reason for this Season:
- Christmas Gospel Tracts – tuck these tracts into your Christmas cards, neighbors’ gifts, server’s tip, etc. and share the good news of Christ’s birth all season long.
- Nativity Printable Paper Craft – print, color, cut and paste these figurines to make your own manger scene
- Scripture Advent Chain – print these verses and link them together to count down the days until Christmas
- What Child is This? Christmas Quiz – this test is multiple choice, which makes it a little easier than the one I shared today
- Christmas Timeline Challenge – race to see who’s fastest at putting these historical events in chronological order
- Christmas Carol Quiz – I love Christmas carols that proclaim the glad tidings of Christ’s birth over and over again
- Name that Song Quiz – if you really love Christmas carols, you’ll want to try this quiz — can you identify each one by just the first few notes?
- Put the Baby in the Manger – this game is a Christian twist on “Pin the Tail on the Donkey”
- Glad Tidings Word Find Puzzle – can you find all the hidden words taken from the Biblical account of Christ’s birth?
- Hide It in Your Heart – an illuminated copy of Luke 2:1-20 to use when memorizing
- “Behold, a Virgin Shall Conceive” Coloring Page – features the words of Isaiah 7:14
- “The Word Became Flesh” Coloring Page – features a drawing of the holy Infant in the manger
- “Fear Not” Coloring Page – features the words the angel spoke to the shepherds in Luke 2
- “Good Tidings” Coloring Page – this design looks a little like it was printed using a a wood carving
- Silent Night Coloring Page – features an image of the virgin mother and child
- “Good Gifts” Coloring Page – features the words of Matthew 7:11
- “Every Perfect Gift” Coloring Page – features the words of James 1:17
- “Wonderful Counselor” Coloring Page – features the words of Isaiah 9:6
- “Glory to God in the Highest” Coloring Page – “…and on earth, peace, good will, toward man.”
Pressed for time? Get my Big Book of Christmas Printables — FREE to subscribers! Then you can download all my most popular Christmas-themed party games and coloring pages (along with lots of other helpful charts and lists for organizing your holidays) in a single click!
Can you think of a printable resource I need to add to my collection? If so, leave a comment below and tell me about it!
Know anyone else who might enjoy these printables? We’d be so very grateful if you’d share it with your friends by using the social media buttons below!