Our daughter Bethany found this one-year Bible reading plan online, and we love it. Daily readings rotate through the epistles, history, gospels, poetry, prophesy, proverbs, and law, so readers get a nice variety throughout the week. No getting bogged down in Leviticus and Deuteronomy for a solid month!
If you’d like a reminder, you can even sign up to have each day’s reading passage emailed to you — all for FREE. Of course, there’s no need to wait until January 1. You can start reading right now. Then, in 52 weeks, you will have worked your way through the entire Bible.
For those who prefer to read their Bible offline, we’ve still got you covered. I’ve listed all the reading passages from this one-year Bible reading plan on these handy bookmarks. They’ll make it easy for you to keep up. Just check off each passage as you complete it.
You have a choice of printing these bookmarks in color or in black & white. Print on card stock to make them more durable. Cut them apart, and slip the current list into your Bible to mark your place, and check off each passage as you finish reading it.
More resources for nurturing your spiritual life
I designed the journals to get readers thinking. Meditating on the Word of God. Applying it to their daily life. Reflecting on His faithfulness to all generations.
Unlike dated diaries, where if you miss a day you feel behind, these books are intended to be “anytime journals.” You don’t have to complete the pages in any particular order. You can hop around and do whichever page appeals to you at the time. Take as long as you need to work through it, whether that means a matter of months or even years.
There’s no right or wrong way to complete the entries. You may use these pages to record thoughts, compose poetry, set goals. To write prayers, paste photographs, paint pictures, draw sketches. To make lists, tape mementos. Or you can do a combination of any or all of the above.
Titles Currently Available:
For more information or to peek inside the covers, just click on any of the following (affiliate) links.
- All Things Bright & Beautiful: A Devotional Journal for Nature Lovers
- Because He Lives: A Devotional Journal for Easter
- Be Still My Soul: A Devotional Journal for Boys
- Bread of Heaven: A Devotional Journal for Culinary Artists
- Count Your Blessings: A Devotional Journal for Thanksgiving
- God Bless America: A Devotional Journal for Patriots
- How Do I Love Thee?: A Devotional Journal for Wives
- Joy to the World: A Devotional Journal for Advent
- Moment by Moment: A Devotional Journal for Girls
- Sweet Child of Mine: A Devotional Journal for Moms
- Blessed Assurance: A Devotional Journal for Fruitful Living
These books are packed with Scripture — all 200+ pages of each journal. And my prayer guides are, too. I did that on purpose, because no other book has the power to transform us from the inside out, like the Word of God. I hope you’ll spend time soaking up its TRUTH every day of your life. Every chance you get. Year in. Year out.