I didn’t want to let Valentine’s Day pass without saying thank you to my readers. Please know how much I appreciate your faithful encouragement to our family. As a token of my gratitude, I designed these pretty printable Valentine bookmarks for you. If you are as much of a bookworm as I am — and I suspect you are — I know you’ll put them to good use.
I printed mine out on white card stock, then trimmed and glued them onto red scrapbooking paper and laminated them. For an extra-special touch, I punched a hole in the top and added a homemade tassel.
More resources for Valentine’s Day:
We have several other free printables that may interest you in this season:
- Retro Valentine’s with Bible Verses – This is the DIY style of cut-out valentines I knew and loved as a child
- Valentine Pyramid Boxes – These are just the right size for hiding a few chocolate kisses or other small treats.
- Free Printable Coloring Pages for Valentine’s Day – All these coloring pictures feature love-themed Bible verses.
- Valentine-themed Gospel Tracts – Valentine’s Day is the perfect day to share the good news of Jesus’ love
- Victorian-Styled Love Notes – These free printable valentines are both beautiful and Biblical.