Everybody knows Valentine’s Day falls in February. But did you realize this month bears another love-themed title or two? Not only has February been designated National Weddings Month, it’s also Creative Romance Month?
To celebrate, I think a short quiz is in order. So I created the following Famous Couples Matching Game. How many of these dynamic duos can you correctly pair together?
I designed this quiz for a Valentine Brunch I’m hosting next week. (No fair peeking in advance if you received an invite!) But it would also make a great game to play at bridal showers or other wedding events. Or maybe even at a couples retreat.
The romantically-linked pairs in the list come from a variety of sources. Some are historical figures. Some are literary characters. You may recognize a couple of cartoon characters or movie heroes & heroines, as well.
So test your skill. If you get stumped, you can find the answer key on page 2 of the printable PDF.
More Trivia Quizzes
Interested in more trivia tests similar to our Famous Couples Matching Game? Check out the following links:
- Valentine’s Day Quiz
- Tea Time Trivia Quiz
- While Your Were Sleeping Rom-Com Quiz
- Hipster Quiz: I “Mustache” You 10 Questions
- “It’s Not Easy Being Green” St. Paddy’s Day Quiz
Thoughts on Date Night
Want more ideas for “Creative Romance Month?” The following posts may be right up your alley:
- Learn to Speak Your Spouse’s Love Language
- Date Night: What If My Husband Won’t Plan It?
- How to Date a Husband Who’d Rather Stay at Home
Wedding and Shower Ideas
Need more resources for hosting a weddings, showers, or rehearsal dinners? We’ve got you covered for that, too:
- A Prayer for the Bride and Groom
- Recipe for a Happy Marriage
- A Wedding Song
- Wedding Shuttle Window Painting
- “To Have and to Hold” Banner
- Heart-Shaped Sugar Cookies
- Bride of Christ Coloring Page
- For Better or Worse Coloring Page
And if you need a perfect wedding gift idea, check out my book, Love Your Husband/ Love Yourself. When read and taken to heart, its message will pay lavishly rich dividends throughout a couple’s married life.