In honor of Presidents Day, I’m sharing my new printable of all the past US Presidents – Updated. [Note: I updated the PDF in February 2021 to include our newest sitting president, Joe Biden.]
As a bonus, I’m also reposting links to our other presidential printables. Click on the descriptions below to download free worksheets, quotes, and coloring pages. All perfect for Presidents Day. We have several to choose from:
More Printable Pages for Individual Presidents
For more Commander-in-Chief fun, try this Presidential Word Scramble.
Or click through the any of the links below for free printable quotes, quizzes, coloring pages and other fun resources. I plan to add to this list as time permits, but here are the presidents I’ve done so far:
- George Washington – a 5-page print pack devoted to the father of our country
- Thomas Jefferson – a coloring page featuring one of Jefferson’s pithy quotes
- John Quincy Adams – this page features our sixth president’s thoughts on what it means to be a leader
- Andrew Jackson – a coloring page based on Jackson’s quote about the Bible (and here’s another based on a different quote)
- Martin Van Buren – a coloring page about our only hope — the Atonement of Christ
- Millard Fillmore – “May God save the country, for it is evident the people will not.”
- Franklin Pierce – a coloring page that features Pierce’s wise words about national security
- Abraham Lincoln – several worksheets and coloring pages highlighting the life and times of Honest Abe, including a beautifully rendered printable copy of Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address
- Andrew Johnson – a coloring page featuring Johnson’s quote about duties and consequences
- Ulysses S. Grant – our 18th president had a deep respect for the Word of God, as evidenced in this quote
- Rutherford B. Hayes – a coloring page featuring Hayes’ comment, “Unjust attacks on public men do them more good than unmerited praise.”
- Grover Cleveland – this president said a lot of things I agree with, including the quote featured on this coloring page
- William Howard Taft – lots of quotes and fun facts about our 27th president, plus a coloring page based on his advice on writing
- Woodrow Wilson – a coloring page featuring his remarks about the importance of the Freedom of Speech
- Herbert Hoover – his comment about emergencies being used as a power grab is as true today as when he first uttered it
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt – a coloring page based on his quote about courage
- John F. Kennedy – a coloring page based on JFK’s “Ask not what your country can do for you” quote
- Jimmy Carter – our 39th president talks about adjusting to changing times while holding fast to unchanging principles
- Ronald Reagan – several common-sensical sayings from President Reagan, including one to color
- George H.W. Bush – our 41st president shares his thoughts on education
- George W. Bush – our 43rd president had some profound things to say about freedom
- Barack Obama – advice on living a full and meaningful life
- Donald Trump – say what you will about President Trump, he loves our country and longs to “Make America Great Again!”
More American Heritage Printables
Want more fun printables for folks who love America? You can browse through all of our past patriotic posts by following this link: American Heritage Printables.
Or maybe you’d prefer a bound volume. If so, check out my devotional journals. The one in the center of the lineup below, God Bless America, was made just for patriotic citizens like you.
Packed with inspiring thoughts from our founding fathers and other great Americans, this journal will inspire you to think deeply about what it means to be a citizen of this great country. What is our responsibility to the rest of the world? How do we ensure the guiding principles on which our nation was established are never forgotten? Consider how you feel about these matters and use the space provided to write down your thoughts.