In honor 39th president’s 98th birthday, today I’m sharing a Jimmy Carter Coloring Page. Happy birthday, Mr. President!
I may not have agreed with all Carter’s policies, but I deeply admire his faith and the life of service that has sprung from it. The quote featured here is as true today as when he first uttered it: “We must adjust to changing times and still hold to unchanging principles.”
Well, times and policies and opinions have changed radically since Carter left office. But the TRUTH is still the TRUTH. What the general populace accepts as truth may shift dramatically, but TRUTH itself is unchanging. Absolute. Immutable. Scripture proclaims this to be so, and I believe it with all my heart. But TRUTH is TRUTH, whether you or I or anybody else ever believes it or not.
- “The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God endures forever.” – Isaiah 40:8
- “The entirety of Your word is truth, and every one of Your righteous judgments endures forever.” – Psalm 119:160
- “For we cannot do anything against the truth, but only for the truth.” – 2 Corinthians 13:8
- “For the LORD is good; His mercy is everlasting, And His truth endures to all generations.” – Psalm 100:5
More American Heritage Printables
Looking for more fun printables for folks who love America and long for it to be great again? You can download all you want through the links below:
- American Heritage Printables – browse through all of our past patriotic posts
- Fourth of July Coloring Pages – download a wide selection of pages celebrating American independence
- President’s Day Printables – a collection of coloring pages that feature quotes from our past commanders-in-chief
Or maybe you’d prefer a bound volume. If so, check out my devotional journals. The one in the center of the lineup below, God Bless America, was made just for patriotic citizens like you.
Packed with inspiring thoughts from our founding fathers and other great Americans, this journal will inspire you to think deeply about what it means to be a citizen of this great country. What is our responsibility to the rest of the world? How do we ensure the guiding principles on which our nation was established are never forgotten? Consider how you feel about these matters and use the space provided to write down your thoughts.
PLEASE NOTE: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through any of those links, we may receive a small referral fee, at no extra cost to you. Such fees help defray the cost of running this website. This, in turn, allows us to continue offering our readers a wealth of FREE printable resources. So thank you for your support!