We’ve amassed quite a collection of Valentine’s Day printables over the years, so I thought I’d round up all the links here so you can view them in one place. That’s what this post is. I call it my Ultimate List of Valentine’s Day Resources.
Hopefully it will help you find the posts and printables you are most interested in. To keep things organized, I’ve grouped similar posts together: Valentine games, cards, decorations, recipes, etc. Enjoy!
Feel free to print as many copies as you like for your own personal use or to give away for free (please don’t try to sell them).
Additionally, if you want to share our Ultimate List of Valentine’s Day Resources with others online, please send them the link to this post rather than linking directly to individual pdfs or uploading the pdfs to your website, which is strictly forbidden. Thanks!
My Ultimate List of Valentine Resources
Valentine’s Day Cards
You can download all our valentine cards in this post: Free Printable Valentines. We currently have eight different styles and 64 individual designs to choose from, with plans to add more in the future.
Party Games for Valentine’s Day
- Valentine’s Day Trivia Test: How much do you know about the history of this holiday?
- Famous Couples Matching Game: How fast can you match up these famous pairs from history and literature?
- Animal Mates Matching Quiz: Can you pair each animal with its proper mate in this masculine/feminine vocabulary quiz?
- True Love Word Find Puzzle: Learn all these attributes of love, and you’ll recognize it as soon as you see it
- “Getting to Know You” Ice Breaker Game: A fun activity to get your party guests to mingle. We used this one at a Valentine Brunch we hosted a while back.
- Valentine Word Scramble: How fast can you unscramble all these valentine-themed words?
Gospel Tracts for Valentine’s Day
“God demonstrates His own love for us in this: while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” (Romans 5:8) Use these Valentine’s Day Tracts to share the greatest love story ever told.
You can download more than a dozen free printable love-and-heart-themed designs by following this link: Valentine’s Day Coloring Pages.
Books for Valentine’s Day
- 12 Picture Books for Valentine’s Day: A dozen of our children’s favorite read-alouds for this season
- How Do I Love Thee? For women who are already married to their sweetheart, my devotional journal for wives will help you stay focused on what you love most about your husband.
- 25 Ways to Communicate Respect to Your Husband: Respect is a gift that just keeps giving
- 25 Ways to Show Love to Your Wife: A companion book to the above title, written by my dear husband
- Love Your Husband/ Love Yourself: For a Valentine’s Day gift with the power to transform your marriage, get a copy of this Bible-based book (that’s also backed by science), read it cover to cover, and apply what you learn all year long. Your husband will thank me, and you will, too.
Valentine’s Day Stickers
- Set 1: Hearts and LOVE stickers in shades of pink and red
- Set 2: Flora, fauna, and LOVE stickers in red, white, and green
- Set 3: Together forever stickers in mint and red
- Set 4: Flowers and sunshine stickers in pink, lavender, turquoise and yellow
- Set 5: Retro heart stickers in mint, brown and olive
Valentine’s Day Pennant Banners
- To Have and to Hold Banner: This sweet banner echoes the wording of my wedding vows.
- Be My Valentine Banner: A pretty pennant banner in shades of pink, I print this one out in early February to string across my mantle
Recipes for Valentine’s Day
- Martha’s Classic Pound Cake: This pound cake is rich and buttery and looks especially delectable when topped with whipping cream and fresh strawberries — my husband’s favorite!
- Heart-Shaped Sugar Cookies: This Valentine treat is sure to please. And the cookies are as delicious as they are pretty.
Valentine’s Day Posters
- Kisses and Snowflakes: This sweet poster showcases some adorable polar bears keeping warm in the cold. You can find a downloadable PDF file for it at the bottom of this post.
- Love Puts the Fun in Together: This printable poster features a bright, colorful quote about love, joy, and happiness.
- 1 Corinthians 13 Subway Art: These free prints are available in three different color schemes (mint/red, burgundy/white, pink/green)
Valentine’s Day Treats and Gifts
- Pretty Printable Bookmarks for Valentine’s Day
- Valentine Pyramid Treat Boxes
- Bee Mine Treat Bag Toppers
We’ll be adding new Valentine’s Day printables to this Ultimate List of Valentine’s Day Resources as we post them on our site, so you may want to pin or bookmark this page for easy reference next year!