St. Paddy’s Day is less than a week away, so today I’m sharing a brand new I Spy Game for St. Patrick’s Day.
Look carefully, and you’ll spot leprechauns, rainbows, four leaf clovers, pots of gold, and more — all on a St. Patrick’s Day theme.
For extra fun, print several copies, then race your family and friends to see who can find all the items first.
This game joins a growing list of free printable I Spy Games we’ve shared in the past. So if you or your kids like this kind of activity page, be sure to check out all the others in the collection.
More resources for celebrating St. Patrick’s Day
For more fun ideas for making the most out of this holiday, check out the following posts and printables:
- Irish Blessing Coloring Page – “May there always be work for your hands to do/ May your purse always hold a coin or two… “
- Leprechaun Lunch – So many of our favorite foods are green, it’s always been easy to make a full meal out of just that color (what we call “green cuisine”).
- Bonnie & Blessed Pennant Banner – Here’s a third option for a St. Paddy’s Day pennant banner. Some people swear by the Luck of the Irish, but I prefer the term “blessed,” because that’s where I stand in Christ.
- It’s Not Easy Being Green – Take this trivia quiz to test your knowledge of all things lime, emerald, and chartreuse colored.
- St. Patrick’s Day Word Scramble – Challenge your family and friends to see who can be first to decipher this list of mixed-up, St. Paddy themed words.