I’m back with more free printable mealtime conversation starters today. Use these handy questions to prompt dinnertime discussions. Or pull them out in the car or before bed. They’re sure to get your family talking. Won’t it be fun to see where those conversation lead?
- Name a food you didn’t like at first but eventually developed a taste for.
- Share a story you enjoy hearing your parents tell about you.
- Where and what was the fanciest meal you’ve ever eaten?
- How many different ways can you think of to reuse/repurpose/recycle a milk jug?
- Do you follow the 5-second rule? Would you eat something you dropped on the floor?
- If NASA were recruiting pioneers for a new settlement on Mars, would you apply?
I print my mealtime conversation starters on colored card stock for durability. After cutting them apart with a paper trimmer, I store them in a mason jar and keep them within easy reach of the dinner table.