These include discussion prompts such as:
- What do you like the most about cold weather?
- Share a favorite memory involving snow.
- Do you prefer pullover sweaters or cardigans? Describe your favorite.
- Which would you prefer: hiking in the dead of winter or sitting at home by a blazing fire?
- What’s your favorite kind of hot soup?
You get the idea. Just 24 simple questions to get people talking. Some little something to convince them to put down their digital devises and engage with the people sitting in the same room with them, across the table or beside them on the sofa. Is that too lofty a goal?
To download your set of Wintertime Conversation Starters, just click any of the images below. We hope these will be as big a blessing to your family and friends as they have been to ours.
As you can see, this PDF is black and white. For more colorful (and durable) conversation starters, print on colored card stock. I always use a paper cutter to cut mine apart, so their edges stay smooth and straight. But scissors will certainly suffice, if you don’t have access to any kind of mechanical trimmer. 🙂
Want more ideas for building lots of great family memories? Check out our family fun bundle, on sale now: