Today I’m sharing a slew of free printable envelope seals for all your Christmas crafting needs.
One of our family’s favorite holiday traditions is exchanging Christmas letters with friends and family far and near via good, old-fashioned snail-mail.
Every member of the family has a job: labeling, stamping, stuffing, sealing, sorting, addressing, and embellishing envelopes with stickers, seals, embossers, and rubber stamp prints.
This year, I designed some new envelope seals that can be printed at home. Buying ready made stickers can sometimes get pricey, and we always seem to run out before the job is finished. If that happens this year, I’ll just print more!
I thought I’d share, in case any of my readers still do the whole Christmas card ritual, like we do. You can take your pick of designs — just click on the image to download the PDF, then print using Avery 1 1/2″ Round Labels!
Do you send cards at Christmas? With or without sealing the flap? Which design is your favorite?
Other ways to use our free printable Christmas envelope seals:
- decorate tiny packages – wrap in tissue paper held in place with a pretty sticker
- seal treat bags for neighbors – fill them with homemade candy or cookies and deliver door-to-door
- craft a cute Christmas countdown calendar – cut index cards in half, put a sticker on one side, write a fun thing to do as a family on the other, then attach them all to a piece of twine with a line of clothespin
- embellish gift card envelopes – spruce up something that would look plain and boring otherwise
- top a bookmark – stick a two Christmas seals together with the top of a large paperclip between them, then use the clip to mark your page in an Advent devotional or Christmas story you’re reading (a couple of our families favorites? A Christmas Carol or The Best Christmas Pageant Ever