Happy St. Paddy’s Day, from our family to yours! If you’re looking for fun ways to celebrate this holiday, try the following ideas.
- Take our “It’s Not Easy Being Green” Quiz. – Can you identify all these famous green characters? Test your long-term memory — you may have to dig pretty deep on a few of them.
- Download our Irish Blessing Coloring Page. – It’s the same blessing as is shared in this post, only in a black-line format all ages can enjoy coloring.
- Host a green-themed Leprechaun Lunch – We’ve done this for years — it’s a sure way to have a happy and tasty Saint Patrick’s Day. Just make sure everything on the menu is green.
- Read Patrick: Patron Saint of Ireland by Tomie dePaola or St. Patrick’s Day by Gail Gibbons. – Undoubtedly, there are other titles available. These are just the two we have in our own home library. Patrick’s history is both interesting and inspiring.(affiliate links)
- Browse my Kiss Me, I’m Irish! Board on Pinterest. – You’ll find a lot more fun ideas for having a happy Saint Patrick’s Day pinned here.