Today I’m sharing my all-new summertime conversation starters. Use these handy questions to prompt dinnertime discussions. Or pull them out in the car or before bed. They’re sure to get your family talking. Won’t it be fun to see where those conversation lead?
- Do you like shopping at garage sales and thrift stores? What sort of stuff do you look for?
- What’s the best news you’ve heard in the past week?
- Do you think we will ever discover life on other planets?
- How’d you prefer to spend time outdoors: resting in a hammock or digging in a garden?
- Name your favorite kind of “junk” food.
- How many different ways can you think of to reuse/repurpose/recycle a glass jar?
I print my mealtime conversation starters on colored card stock for durability. After cutting them apart with a paper trimmer, I store them in a mason jar and keep them within easy reach of the dinner table.