Want to encourage your child to develop a consistent daily quiet time? Want to help him broaden his Bible study skills? Do you long for her to discover how rewarding daily spending time in God’s Word can be? Exploring the Bible is a great place to start.
Timberdoodle sent me a review copy of this title recently. And I was impressed by the way author David Murray lays out this 52-week study and ties it all together.
Beginning in Genesis and continuing through the book of Revelation, the book provides daily Bible readings and discussion questions. It allots enough space for brief answers to all, as well as for weekly prayer requests and sermon notes.
Designed for ages 6-12, Exploring the Bible is suitable for either sex. I plan to order two more copies, so my youngest three can work through it together.
Although it will take a full year to complete, the lessons are not dated, so kids can begin any time. No need to wait for January! And if they miss a week here or there, they can simply pick up where they left off.
More Great Resources for Kids
- For free printable sheets for Sunday note taking, check out this post: Sermon Notes printable for Kids
- For free printable bookmarks, try these pretty Bible verse bookmarks or these practical Bible reading plan bookmarks.
- If you prefer checking off a chart for daily readings, check out this one: Reading through the Bible in a Year
- Click here for a pretty coloring page on the importance of God’s Word: 2 Peter 1:21 Coloring Page
- For more information on Exploring the Bible and other great educational resources, please visit Timberdoodle.
- To read more of my reviews of Timberdoodle products, follow this link: Flanders family reviews.