When I was in college, I knocked the heel off my favorite pair of ballet flats in my rush to get to class. Since I didn’t have much time or money during that season of my life, I continued to wear the shoes for the rest of the semester, despite the mismatched heels.
The tops of the shoes still looked brand new and my pants hung down low enough to cover the backs, so I didn’t figure anyone would notice the difference.
And nobody did, until I had to see an orthopedic surgeon a few months later because of excruciating back pain. I’d tried Tylenol, Advil, Icy Hot, core-strengthening exercises, a firmer mattress. Nothing helped.
Fearing I might need a series of steroid injections or possibly even back surgery, my dad made the doctor’s appointment for me. Fortunately for all of us, I wore my favorite flats to my first appointment. The doctor had barely even begun his
examination of my back when he noticed the missing heel on my shoe and correctly identified that as the source of my problems.
His prescription? Throw my old shoes away and spend ten bucks on a new pair. So that’s what I did, and guess what? Within a day or two, my back felt as good as new. Problem solved. Who would have guessed that 3/8ths of an inch could make such a huge difference?
I’ve had similar things happen in other areas of my life, including marriage, parenting, housekeeping, and time management. Some problems require major overhauls in the way we approach them, but more often than not, small tweaks deliver incredible results.
Even after 30+ years of marriage and parenting, I’m constantly on the lookout for new tweaks and smarter ways to do my job. That’s one reason I buy The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle every year: it is always full of fresh ideas for managing well the things that matter most.
If you are anything like me, you want to a lead beautiful, joyful, meaningful life. You want your home to feel organized, functional and inviting. You want to be loving and intentional about the time you spend with your family. You want to be continually learning and growing and improving.
All of these things are good. But that doesn’t make them easy. The reality is, we can all use a little help along the way, from women who have strengths in areas where we struggle or who are a little further down the road than we are.
- What if you could learn organizing and decluttering methods to keep your household running smoothly most of the time?
- What if you could find strategies for balancing all the roles you need to fill – without going crazy and without compromising what’s most important to you?
- What if you had meal planning help, and could serve your family quick & healthy meals?
- What if you found ideas to improve your relationships – your faith, your marriage, and your parenting?
- And what if you could find the support you need to create an intentional home and life – one that falls in line with your values and dreams?
Well, you can. ?The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is a digital library of resources and tools to help you in all these areas and more!
It includes products like eBooks, online courses, printables and planners, audio files, membership sites and more, crammed into one unbelievable collection, for a ridiculously low price.
Ultimate Bundles creates a lot of different bundles, but this particular one has been running for 6 years (with brand new products each year!). It’s their most popular bundle EVER — well over 100,000 women have picked one up since 2013.
I love working with this family-run company because they care so much about the value and quality of each bundle and their customer service is amazing.
This year’s edition is the biggest and most valuable yet! It includes:
- 62 ebooks (including a copy of my own Sit Down & Eat: Fun Ideas for Making Mealtimes Memorable)
- 30 videos, audios, & eCourses
- 34 printables & workbooks
- and 3 membership sites
There’s only one catch: It’s available for just six days only. That’s how they convince all these amazing bloggers and product creators to include their products for so little!
For way less than the cost of an “oops” Target shopping trip, you’ll get a complete library to help you:
- Achieve better balance and manage your schedule more efficiently
- Declutter your home (and actually keep it that way!)
- Create 100 frugal recipes with a pantry of just 26 ingredients
- Conquer screen-time battles, and help kids learn coping strategies for stress, anxiety
- Print out gorgeous planners so you can stay organized in style
- Rekindle the romance with a plan for everyday passion in your marriage
- Refresh your wardrobe with 64 days of mix-and-match outfit ideas for every season of the year
and so much more!
Plus, it comes with over $180 worth of bonus offers from companies you’ll love (this is one of my favorite parts). Order before midnight tomorrow (April 12) and you’ll get an early bird bonus from Get Your Pretty On worth an extra $39:
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click the “Get my copy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and start your stress-less homemaking journey!
The most important detail, though, is this bundle is available for just six days! After Monday night, April 16th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
I’d hate for you to miss out, so CLICK HERE to learn more or buy the bundle.
It’s even backed by a 100% happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
Creating a home and life you love is not out of reach. Learn more or get your bundle HERE