Today I’m sharing some Thanksgiving/ Autumn Stickers I designed a few weeks ago. Aren’t they cute?
You can print them out on Avery Labels. You’ll find these at your local office supply or may order them through Amazon (if you use my affiliate link, it won’t affect your price, but will help support this site. So thanks!).
These stickers can be used for a variety of projects:
- To simplify the buffet line, pre-roll flatware in a napkin and seal with a sticker
- Keep your little ones occupied before mealtime by giving them stickers to craft with
- Show appreciation for children’s help by using stickers as award badges for completed chores
- Use stickers to decorate ziplock bags, then fill with baked goods to share with neighbors
- Stick with the intended use and use the stickers to seal envelopes– whether you’re sending a handwritten note or paying a bill
Bonus: If you buy a big enough box of Avery labels, you’ll have stickers left over to use later. Follow these links for similar seals for other seasons. Both sets have 20+ designs to choose from: