Have you written any thank you notes this week? Doing so is a great spirit lifter — not only to the person receiving the letter, but also to the one writing it — so give it a try today!
If you aren’t much of a letter writer, then print a set of stickers to use in other ways:
- Spruce up your appointment calendar
- Let your kids craft with them
- Stick one on top of a piece of ribbon to use as a bookmark
- Use them in scrapbooking
- Use with tissue paper to wrap a tiny gift
- Use to affix a length of ribbon around a votive candle
For any of these projects, you’ll need to first print out the stickers using Avery Labels. You should be able to find them at your local office supply (or you can order through Amazon using my affiliate link — thanks!). Enjoy!