My youngest kids are at an age where they really enjoy working word-find puzzles.
So, I created this Thanksgiving Word Find to help keep them and the grandkids occupied until dinner is ready. I thought I’d share it here today, in case you have young guests for Thanksgiving who might like it, too:
A few of the words are a little tricky to find. If anybody gets stumped, this answer key proves they really are hidden there somewhere. 🙂
If they finish that printable off in short order, you may want to check out these posts for more Thanksgiving fun:
- Thanksgiving Scattergories: Count Your Blessings!
- In All Things Give Thanks: Free Coloring Pages
- Top Five: Name Your Biggest Blessings
- Forget Not All His Benefits: Another Free Coloring Page
- Give Thanks: Pretty Printable “Gratitude Cards”
Regardless how you celebrate the occasion, we hope your Thanksgiving Day is truly blessed!