If you love reading and sharing books as much as I do, then there’s a good chance you loan your favorites out just to have somebody to discuss them with. Make sure all your books find their way home by first placing one of our free printable bookplates inside the front covers.
Free Printable Bookplates
I also made a black-line version, in case you’d prefer to color your own or want to save money on ink. You can print these on plain copy paper and use a glue stick to paste them inside your books, or print onto full-sheet labels so you can just peel and stick.
More Resources for Book Lovers
- My Reader Rewards Club – earn free books and Bibles from Tyndale House
- Best Reading Rewards for Kids – a long list of incentive programs to encourage kids to spend more time reading
- Reading Challenge for All Ages – challenge your family or friends to see who get through our reading list first
- Pretty Printable Scripture Bookmarks – these will help you keep your place between chapters
- Flanders Family Recent Reads – here you’ll find my impressions of all the books I’ve finished recently