Our family had such a good time going through the discussion prompts for Thanksgiving I posted last month. And we’ve heard lots of similar comments from readers who used them. So I’m sharing a set of Christmas Conversation Starters today.
This set contains 24 holiday-themed questions, such as the following:
- Share a favorite Christmas memory.
- What’s your favorite Christmas carol? Sing the first verse of it.
- Tell about the most memorable Christmas gift you’ve received.
- If you could go anywhere in the world for Christmas, where would you go?
- What do you consider the most stressful part of the holiday season?
- What’s your earliest Christmas memory from childhood?
We print our Christmas conversation starters on colored card stock, cut them apart, and keep them in a jar on our dining table. That ensures they are always within easy reach at mealtime. But you could also use the questions as writing prompts or discussion starters when your driving or before bedtime. Enjoy!
Want more FREE Christmas printables? Then follow the link below to download 12 of my newest Christmas party games (with answer keys) in a single click!
Can you think of a holiday game we should add to our collection? If so, leave a comment below and tell us about it!
Know friends or family who’d enjoy playing our Christmas Conversation Starters? We’d love it if you’d send them our way by emailing a link or sharing on social media (see share buttons below). Thanks!