Want to prompt some interesting around your dinner table and build your children’s biblical literacy at the same time? Our set of free printable Bible Knowledge Conversation Starters can help. In it you’ll find questions like these:
- Can you name, in order, what God made on each day of creation?
- Who killed Goliath? How and why did he do it?
- Why was Daniel thrown into the lions’ den? What happened to him there?
- Who wrote most of the books of the nw testament
- James wrote that “faith without works is dead.” What does that mean?
To get started, simply print a set of the questions above. I print mine on colored card stock — they are prettier and more durable that way — then cut them apart and store them in a mason jar on or near the kitchen table. Draw one or two out during every mealtime, and enjoy the discussion that follow.
More good questions
PLEASE NOTE: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through any of those links, we may receive a small referral fee, at no extra cost to you. Such fees help defray the cost of running this website. This, in turn, allows us to continue offering our readers a wealth of FREE printable resources. So thank you for your support!