We are in Hawaii this week visiting our son and his family, who are stationed there with the Army. We’ve enjoyed lots of lively discussions around the dinner table during this vacation, which makes me think now would be a great time to share these Travel Tales Conversation Starters.
This set joins our other themed discussion prompts. It includes such questions as:
- If you could only vacation in one spot for the rest of your life, where would it be?
- What’s the most fun FREE thing you ever remember doing on vacation?
- In your opinion, what is the optimal length of a vacation trip?
- Would you rather go to a National Park or an amusement park?
- What’s something you wish you’d had on your last road trip but forgot to take?
We hope these questions will prompt some memorable discussions around your dinner table, whether you’re dining at home or abroad!
More good questions
More Travel Ideas for Families
If your family loves to go as much as mine does, check out my book Pack Up & Leave. It’s chockful of smart tips that will make your next family road trip or vacation more economical, edu-cational, and memorable.
PLEASE NOTE: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through any of those links, we may receive a small referral fee, at no extra cost to you. Such fees help defray the cost of running this website. This, in turn, allows us to continue offering our readers a wealth of FREE printable resources. So thank you for your support!