Today I’m sharing some marriage encouragement cards that I often use at wedding showers. These quarter-sheets are the perfect size for guests to write on. I keep a stack handy with a bunch of pens in my entryway and ask everyone to jot down a few words of advice or a short prayer for the happy couple.
We usually take a few minutes after the lovebirds finish opening the gifts to pray over them and offer words of encouragement. But handwritten advice lasts longer and makes a nice keepsake for the bride and groom. Plus, I’ve noted that some of the best marriage tips come from gentle, quiet souls whose reluctance to speak in front of a crowd might otherwise might keep them from sharing their words of wisdom.
More Fun Wedding and Shower Printables
- A Prayer for the Bride and Groom – free printable prayer guide for a happy marriage
- Famous Couples Matching Game – a game we’ve played at bridal showers I’ve hosted
- True Love Word Find – another game good for wedding showers, race to see who can finish first
- Recipe for a Happy Marriage – this free printable includes essential “ingredients” & assembly instructions
- Bride of Christ Coloring Page – I love the vintage artwork on this free coloring page… so pretty!
- For Better or Worse Coloring Page – this page includes the promises popular in many wedding vows