“Okay, Campers, rise and shine and don’t forget your booties, ’cause it’s COLD out there!” Yes, Groundhog Day is still just once a year, but I’ve got something special to help you celebrate: a brand new Groundhog Day Movie Trivia Quiz.
Fellow fans of the classic starring Bill Murray and Andie MacDowell will appreciate this free printable. Use it to see how well you remember Phil Collins’ adventures in Punxutawney.
How much Groundhog Day movie trivia do you know?
- Not including the current year, how many times has Phil Collins covered the Groundhog Festival?
- What are Phil’s, Rita’s, and Larry’s jobs at the news station?
- To “keep the talent happy,” Rita books Phil in a Bed & Breakfast on what street?
- What song is on the radio every morning when Phil wakes up?
- What’s the name of Phil’s old high school friend who now sells insurance?
- Mrs. Lancaster offers to check the kitchen when Phil asks if she ever has what?
- Name the park where the Ground Hog Festival is held in Punxsutawney.
- What song is the crowd dancing to when Phil arrives at the park?
- Phil is briefly engaged to Nancy Taylor. Who was her 12th grade English teacher?
- Phil quotes French poetry to Rita. Who wrote the poem Rita quotes to him earlier?
And that’s just the first half of the quiz. Click on the image below to take the whole thing or to view the answer key (on page 2 of the PDF).
Extend the Fun
- Groundhog Day Pudding Cups – the perfect February 2 movie night treat
- February Holidays and Quirky Celebrations – resources for celebrating every day of the month
- Make Every Month More Memorable – free printable bucket list of ideas for family activities you can enjoy all year long
- More Movie Trivia – check out the trivia tests we’ve posted for other movie classics
And if that’s still not enough for you, check out my family fun book bundle, on sale now for one super-low price: