All the questions I posted before Thanksgiving and Christmas have fostered lots of great discussions around our family’s dinner table. So, wishing to keep a good thing going, I’ve designed another round of conversation starters for New Year’s.
Click on the linked images or download button below to get your own copy of this new free printable. The questions print in black and white, so if you want them brighter, you’ll need to use colored paper. I printed mine on card stock, for durability.
We keep our questions in a mason jar and draw one out every night for everyone to answer. My kids like for us to all answer the same question, but you’re welcome to let each person draw their own if you prefer. This set focuses on goals and plans for the New Year with questions such as these:
- What are you most looking forward to in the coming year?
- If you had to choose one focus word for the coming year, what would you pick and why?
- Can others tell what’s most important to you by what you spend the most time doing?
- Name one new habit you’d like to develop. Who will keep you accountable?
- What in the coming year are you most nervous about?
There are 24 conversation starters in all, which should keep you supplied for several weeks. I plan to post another set toward the end of January, so you needn’t worry about running out. There’s plenty more where these came from! 🙂
Want another great resource for making this next year your best yet? Then check out this set of FREE printable habit trackers. Use them to help make your New Year’s resolutions a reality.