It’s been awhile since I’ve published any dinnertime discussion prompts. But since September is Classical Music Appreciation Month, I thought now would be a good time to share these new Musical Conversation Starters
In this set, you’ll find questions such as…
- If you could play any instrument you’d like, which would you choose?
- Do you know your national anthem? Sing it.
- Quick! Name as many musical instruments as you can think of in 1 minute.
- Have you ever participated in a music recital? How did it go?
- Are you more likely to hum or to whistle when you’re happy? Demonstrate.
…plus lots more. So print them out, cut them apart, and use them to start some interesting conversations with the music lovers (or potential music lovers) gathered around your dinner table.
We keep our conversation starters in a jar next to the kitchen table. The questions print out in black and white, so if you want them to be colorful, just print on colored card stock. You might even want to laminate them for added durability.
More good questions
PLEASE NOTE: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through any of those links, we may receive a small referral fee, at no extra cost to you. Such fees help defray the cost of running this website. This, in turn, allows us to continue offering our readers a wealth of FREE printable resources. So thank you for your support!