Another in my series of free printable dinnertime discussion prompts for families, this set of Freedom-Loving Conversation Starters comes just in time for Independence Day.
Freedom-Loving Conversation Starters
Inside you’ll find such questions as:
- If you could have dinner with three figures from American history, whom would you choose?
- Do you know any veterans? How can you thank them for their service to our country?
- If you were going to run for US president, what campaign promises would you make?
- Share what you know about George Washington.
- In what ways have you seen God bless America?
- Discuss what you know about World War II.
- If you could celebrate Independence Day anywhere in America, where would you pick?
I hope these Freedom-Loving Conversation Starters will inspire some lively conversations around your dinner table — or on the road or in the living room or as you tuck your children into bed each night.
More good questions
PLEASE NOTE: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through any of those links, we may receive a small referral fee, at no extra cost to you. Such fees help defray the cost of running this website. This, in turn, allows us to continue offering our readers a wealth of FREE printable resources. So thank you for your support!