Winter is drawing to a close, and so are the winter-themed discussion prompts I published last month. So I’m back today with a new batch of springtime conversation starters. I hope you will print and use them to keep the lines of communication open in your home, too.
Free Printable Springtime Conversation Starters
This resource contains three pages of discussion prompts such as:
- If you could grow anything in a backyard garden, what would you choose?
- Which spring cleaning chore most desperately needs to be done at your house?
- If you could possess any superpower, what would you choose and why?
- Name something you can do to take better care of our planet.
- Describe a trick you’ve played (or want to play) on April Fool’s Day.
- Mother’s Day is in May. Share your earliest memory of your mother.
- If you could play any musical instrument, which would you choose?
To print, just click on the download below. The conversation starters will print in black-and-white. If you want yours to be as colorful as colorful and durable as the ones pictured, you’ll need to use colored card stock.
I use a paper trimmer to cut mine apart. That way, the edges stay nice and straight. But a pair of scissors and a steady hand works, too.