Since today is officially the first day of fall, I thought it would be the perfect time to share these Autumn Days Conversation Starters. Use them to stimulate great conversations around your dinner table — or while riding in the car, sitting in the living room, or tucking kids into bed each night.
Sample Questions from Autumn Days Conversation Starters
- What’s your favorite thing about fall?
- When’s the last time you laughed so hard you cried? What was so funny?
- Name your favorite kind of pasta. What sort of sauce do you like to put on it (if any)?
- Describe an instance when your first impression proved to be wrong.
- Sing the catchiest jingle you remember from a television commercial.
More good questions
PLEASE NOTE: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through any of those links, we may receive a small referral fee, at no extra cost to you. Such fees help defray the cost of running this website. This, in turn, allows us to continue offering our readers a wealth of FREE printable resources. So thank you for your support!