Although Constitution Day technically falls on September 17 (tomorrow), the US is officially observing it a day early this year.
I’m all for celebrating the US Constitution, so I thought I’d share a couple of coloring pages today from my devotional journal God Bless America:
The thing I love most about The US Constitution? The fact it’s based on a firm belief in the sovereignty of God and a right understanding of the fallen nature of man.
The closer our country sticks to the original intent of the Constitution, the better off we’ll be. The further we stray from the principles upon which our system of government was established, the more swiftly our country will crumble.
Of course, it’s hard to protect and preserve something you don’t know and understand. That’s one reason we send our kids to TeenPact.
TeenPact State Classes provide a wonderful, hands-on way for students to learn about government and the political process. Register for 2017 classes before the end of the month, and you can save $30 per student.
If you like today’s printables, you’ll want to check out the following posts, too:
- Historic National Documents – printable versions of the Declaration of Independence, the Preamble to the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights
- National Anthem Printables – printable versions of “The Star-Spangled Banner” and the Pledge of Allegiance
- Patriotic Quotes – “United we stand, divided we fall,” “God bless the USA,” plus famous quotes from JFK and Daniel Webster
- Armed Forces Day Printables – coloring pages featuring the military anthems for all branches of the military: Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard
- Praying for Your Country – a printable prayer guide for the US, with a customizable version for citizens of other nations
Want something more durable than loose-leaf copies? You’ll find all these designs and more — 218 pages worth! — in God Bless America, a devotional journal for folks who love this country like I do.