We’ve had perfect conditions, in fact, for staging our Christmas photo safari.
Want to play?
Just print this list, grab a cell phone, divide into teams with your family or friends, set a timer, and race to see which group can collect the most pics in the least amount of time.
If you live in a neighborhood where most people decorate for the holidays, you won’t have to go far from home to find most of the items on the list.
Be sure to pose at least one team member in each shot, if at all possible. That makes the game just that more fun — and keeps tech savvy competitors from scouring the Internet for photos of the Frosty or Scrooge to pass off as their own (no fair cheating)!
Have fun. And happy photo safari-ing!
For more group activity printables, check out our other Christmas games (linked below) or visit my Christmas Party Games Pinterest Board.
- Ice Breaker Bingo
- Christmas Timeline Challenge
- Pop Quiz on Party Preparedness
- Who Gets What? Matching Game
- Put the Baby in the Manger
- Merry Christmas Word Find
- Christmas Carol Quiz
- 12 Days of Christmas Sing-a-Long
- Who Wore It Best? Matching Game
- Holiday Photo Scavenger Hunt
- Christmas Travel Bingo
- How Well Do You Know Your Christmas Carols?