Today I’m sharing these Good Neighbor Conversation Starters, another in our series of dinnertime discussion prompts.
This set of questions all center on the theme of being a good neighbor:
- Have you ever befriended someone with whom you have little in common? Explain.
- If we had to move to another town, which neighbors would you miss most? Why?
- Share a positive trait about each of the neighbors that surround you.
- Put yourself in the shoes of your grouchiest neighbor. What makes him or her so grumpy?
- What positive changes can you make to be a better neighbor?
More good questions
PLEASE NOTE: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through any of those links, we may receive a small referral fee, at no extra cost to you. Such fees help defray the cost of running this website. This, in turn, allows us to continue offering our readers a wealth of FREE printable resources. So thank you for your support!