This week, I updated my Summer Reading Rewards list for kids. But what about moms who love to read? Wouldn’t it be nice if we could earn rewards, too?
Now, thanks to Tyndale House’s My Reader Rewards Club, we can!
I know I’ve mentioned participating in this Reading Rewards program several times in the past, but I thought maybe a dedicated post on how easy it is to earn FREE books and Bibles might help anybody who might still be sitting on the fence to go ahead and sign up TODAY!
Earning points enough points for a free book is easy. Here are a few of my favorites.
How to Earn Points in My Reader Rewards Club:
Join the Club
You’ll automatically get your first 25 points, just for signing up. (And if you use my affiliate link to do so, I’ll get 10 points, as well — so thanks!)
Sign Up for the Newsletter
You’ll get another 20 points when you sign up for one of Tyndale House’s newsletters or online devotions. Just click the “Subscribe” button on the “Earn Points” page on the My Reader Rewards Club website.
Join the Birthday Club
Simply provide your birthdate to sign up for this one (also on the “Earn Points” page). You’ll get 15 more points immediately, as well as a special surprise gift on your special day.
Share a Link
You’ll get 10 more points every time you share a direct link to My Reader Rewards Club on Facebook (up to 50 points per month). Just copy and past your link into the space provided on the “Earn Points” page.
Invite a Friend
Here’s a great to earn even more points! Whenever you are sharing on Facebook, be sure to use your unique “Invite a Friend” link (also located on the “Earn Points” page). That way, you’ll earn an additional 10 points for everybody who clicks through your link to sign up for the program!
Do Another Activity
Periodically, you’ll see other activities listed on the “Earn Points” page — listening to a podcast, taking a survey, completing a quiz, posting something on Pinterest, etc. Each such activity is usually available for a limited time, but makes for quick, fun, easy ways to rack up more points.
Shop for Books
You’ll also earn 1 point for every dollar spent at Tyndale.com or Navpress.com.
Write a Review
Earn 10 points (up to 50 per 30-day period) every time you post a review of a Tyndale product on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Books-a-Million, or any other online retailer. Just copy and paste the link to the space provided on the “Earn Points” page. I try to review one of their books every month (usually one I got for free). I write one or two paragraphs, then copy and paste the same review at five different retail sites. It’s quick and easy, and helps me earn more free books that much faster.
Since FREE books are available for as few as 40 points, you can earn your first book after completing just two of the activities above.
The products available for redemption change frequently. I’ve been a member for nearly 5 years. Here’s a sampling of free books I’ve earned in that time, broken down into various genres:
- No More Headaches by Dr. Juli Slattery
- Breaking the Cycle of Divorce by John Trent
- Blessing Your Husband by Debra Evans
- Bringing Up Boys by James Dobson
- The New Strong-Willed Child by James Dobson
- Plugged-In Parenting by Bob Waliszewski
- Busy Mom’s Guide to Parenting your Children by Paul C. Reisser, M.D.
- Busy Mom’s Guide to Parenting Teens by Paul C. Reisser, M.D.
- Busy Mom’s Guide to Family Nutrition by Paul C. Reisser, M.D.
Other Non-Fiction Titles
- Book Girl by Sarah Clarkson
- Watch: Wide-Awake Faith in a World Fast Asleep by Rick James
- The Hour that Matters Most by Les & Leslie Parrot
- Why I Stayed: The Choices I Made in My Darkest Hour by Gayle Haggard
- Master Leaders by George Barna
- Just Sayin’ by Dandi Daley Mackall
- Larger-Than-Life Lara by Dandi Daley Mackall
- Classic Bible Storybook by Kenneth Taylor
Audio Books & DVDs
- Voyage of the Dawn Treader
- Prince Caspian
- The Silver Chair
- Adventures in Odyssey
- The Greatest Gift DVD by Ann Voskamp
- Gratitude: A Prayer & Praise Coloring Journal
- 100 Great Ideas to Be a Good Friend
- 365 Pocket Morning Prayers by David Veerman
- God’s Call to a Deeper Life by Nancy Taylor