I know that summer doesn’t officially end for another month, but school starts up again tomorrow, so it may as well be over. No more late, leisurely mornings for this family!
Three of our children are beginning dual credit courses at the local junior college this semester:
Which means that — for a few months, at least — we will have EIGHT children in college/professional school at once!
Our oldest child is one semester away from finishing his nursing degree, the next two are both in their fourth and final year of dental school, #4 is in his third year of medical school, #5 is a junior at UT Tyler (also pre-med), and now Joseph, Rebekah, and Rachel will be chipping away at their core requirements two days a week while schooling at home the other three.
Even though we keep the basics going year-round, we took a ten-week break from science, history, and literature — for the most part — and adding those subjects back in will necessitate getting an earlier start on our day.
I’m already a morning person, so getting up early doesn’t bother me at all, but the transition is a little harder for a couple of my kids. And I will miss having those uninterrupted morning hours to work on projects while all the kids are still asleep.
That’s one reason I bought Crystal Paine’s 14-day Make Over Your Morning Course when she first released it a few months back. I knew from reading her books that she would give invaluable tips for making mornings smooth, productive, and stress-free… and I was right.
And now Crystal is offering the first day of this course for free. With the new school year upon us, this is an especially timely offer and would be helpful to anybody who wants to use their time wisely (whether they’re still schooling or not):
- Often wake up feeling behind, before even getting out of bed
- Feel constantly busy, but have very little to for show for your efforts
- Are worn down and worn out by everything you’re trying to juggle
- Wish you had more time to work on personal goals, improve your health, invest in your family, or even just slow down and catch your breath
…then do yourself a favour and check out the Make Over Your Mornings course.
In just 15 minutes per day, you will learn how to:
- Develop a morning routine and before bed routine that actually works — and that sets you up for amazing success!
- Streamline your morning tasks so that the biggest priorities are accomplished first.
- Learn how to make to-do lists that support your day, instead of strangle your life.
- Create realistic, but stretching goals and then follow through with them.
- Discover the power of accountability and how to implement it into your life.
- Establish internal and external motivations to create perseverance in your new routines
- Find time to refuel your tank and make space in your day for things you love.
- Experience much more focus, organization, and clarity in your daily life.
Get the first day free now… If you love the first day’s video as much as I expect, please consider investing in the entire course. You’ll find it’s affordably priced and will pay for itself many times over in increased productivity. 🙂