Are you as tired as I am of all the gloom and doom we hear on the news in this crazy, upside-down world of ours? Take a break from all that today to focus instead on the blessings God has given you. Our grace and peace coloring page highlights two of those blessings.
Peter writes in his second letter to fellow Christians, “Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.” (2 Peter 1:2)
In verse 1, Peter clarifies who can lay claim to this grace and peace. It is for those who have placed their faith in our righteous Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Peace that Passeth Understanding
If you are a Christian, God offers that same grace and peace to you, as well.
- “I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.” (John 14:27)
- “These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world.” (John 16:33)
- “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:6-7)
Grace that Leads to Salvation
If you’ve never put your trust in Jesus, there’s no time like the present to do so!
- “But God proves His love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” (Romans 5:8)
- “If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” (1 John 1:8-9)
- “And this righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no distinction, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.” (Romans 3:22-24)
- “If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9)
- “For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.” (Ephesians 2:8-9)
More to Color
I hope you enjoy this week’s coloring page. If you like to color, then come back again next Sunday for a new one. To download any of the pages I’ve published in the past, simply follow this link: Free Christian Coloring Pages.
If you’d prefer a bound collection, check out my Color the Word series. I designed these richly detailed, Scripture-based coloring books with grown-ups in mind. But they can be enjoyed by all ages. They’re even available in Spanish!
For those who enjoy journaling as well as coloring, my devotional journals offer the best of both worlds. Now with twelve titles to choose from.
PLEASE NOTE: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through any of those links, we may receive a small referral fee, at no extra cost to you. Such fees help defray the cost of running this website. This, in turn, allows us to continue offering our readers a wealth of FREE printable resources. So thank you for your support!