Looking for a fun and easy way to learn a new skill? Or maybe you’d like to add some enrichment classes to your homeschool schedule?
Craftsy offers an amazing variety of paid courses for just about any craft you can imagine, but they also have nearly four dozen mini-classes that are absolutely free!
Each comes with a series of step-by-step instruction videos, plus free printable patterns and/or supply lists all ready for you to download.
I’ve signed up for a bunch of these and have been very impressed with the quality — and it’s been a great way to let my children profit from the expertise of other instructors.
Here is a sampling of the free courses Craftsy currently offers:
- Create Stunning Birthday Cards
- The Wilton Method: Creative Cake Pops
- Bag-Making Basics: Reversible Tote & Zipper Pouch
- Professional Family Portraits
- Transform Your Garden Design
- Complete Knife Skills
- Piece, Patch, Quilt: Basic Quiltmaking Skills
- Micro Torch Basics
- Amazing Crochet Textures: Ribbing, Cables & Beads
- 2015 Craftsy Block of the Month
- Ins & Outs of Grafting: A Crafty Class on Knitting Together
- Machine Embroidered Classics
- Flawless Finishing
Best of all, there’s no limit — so sign up today for as many as interest you! And happy crafting!