Since one of the best things you can do for your children is love your spouse, in this section you’ll find fresh ideas for nurturing your relationship to your spouse.
Have a question about marriage that you don’t see addressed here? We encourage you to write us. We will do our best to answer, either personally or on the blog.
A happy marriage is like a beautiful garden: neither just “happens.” Both take a lot of time, attention, and tender loving care.
In short, they both require work.
- To Have & to Hold Pennant Banner – hang during anniversary month or at wedding showers
- True Love Word Find Puzzle – how fast can you spot all theses characteristics of love?
- Bride of Christ Coloring Page – a beautiful rendition of Ephesians 5:25-29
- Do Not Disturb Signs – use these cute door hangers to ensure some much-needed privacy
- Recipe for a Happy Marriage – with a free printable copy for easy reference 😊
- Love Bears All Things Coloring Page – a pretty, illumined copy of 1 Corinthians 13:7
- 31 Scriptures to Pray for Your Husband – intercede for your husband all month long
- Pray for Your Husband from Head to Toe – another prayer guide to help you pray for your husband
- Love and Respect Coloring Page – a retro-looking coloring page based on Ephesians 5:33
What Readers Say:
- “Outstanding marriage book—a must read!”
- “Great ideas on how to show the most important man in my life how much I value him.”
- “Encouraging and Biblical advice that can powerfully impact your marriage.”
Loving Life at Home Posts
The Loving Life at Home Podcast
Do you want to nurture your marriage and cultivate a lifelong love for your husband? Would you like to stop bickering and learn to speak your spouse’s love language instead? Are you wondering how to prioritize marital intimacy when your little ones sap so much of your energy that you’re utterly exhausted by the end of the day?
I’ve tackled all these topics and more on my Loving Life at Home podcast, so listen in: