Pack Up & Leave eBook
Want to take a stress-free and affordable family vacation? Let Jennifer Flanders, a seasoned globetrotter and mother of 12, show you how! PACK UP & LEAVE is jam-packed with tips to make traveling with children more fun, enjoyable, educational, economical, and EASY.
NOTE: This listing is for the digital files only (PDF format). If you would prefer to read the print version, follow one of the links given in the full description below to buy a paperback copy from your favorite bookseller.
If you’ve been putting off your travel dreams until your kids are older or you’re ready to retire, it’s time to rethink your plans. This book contains a wealth of ideas for making family travel more fun, enjoyable, educational, and easy. Why not pack up and leave as soon as possible, taking your children along for the ride? In the end, you’ll be glad you did.
Following the same format as the other books in this series (Get Up & Go and Sit Down & Eat) the text contains 112 brief, one-page chapters grouped into fourteen categories. Here’s a sneak peak at the table of contents:
- Motivation & Mindset – Collect Moments Not Things, Broaden Your Horizons, Bond as a Family, Learn & Grow, etc.
- Come Up with a Plan – Define Your Goals, Set a Budget, Start Small, Consider Age & Ability, Something for Everyone, etc.
- Shoestring Vacations – Plan a Staycation, Enjoy a Long Weekend, Bigger Isn’t Better, Think Outside the Box, and more
- Packing Pointers – Travel Light, Paper Sack Method, Color-Coded Wardrobe, To Wash or Not to Wash, Pre-Stocked Toiletries, etc.
- On the Road Again – Pray First, Car Maintenance, Break It Up, Pit Stops, Chart Your Progress, and Are We There Yet?
- Happy Diversions – Boredom Busters, Audio Books, Alphabet Game, Brain Teasers, 20 Questions, and more
- A Lifestyle of Learning – Extended Field Trips, Factory Tours, Science and Technology, Junior Rangers, Living History, etc.
- Grab Some Grub on the Go – Healthy Snacks, Kids Eat Free, AAdvantage Dining, Pack a Picnic, and more
- Extra Savings – Frequent Flyer Miles, Groupon Deals, Reciprocal Benefits, Off-Season Savings, The More the Merrier, etc.
- Home Away from Home – Affordable Lodging, Lots of Choices, Kick Off Your Shoes, More Bang for Your Buck, and other tips
- Savvy Souvenirs – Minimalist Mementos, Consumable Souvenirs, Silver Charms, Pressed Pennies, Patches, Badges, Stamps & Stickers
- Expect the Unexpected – Stick Together, Lost and Found, Tie-Dyed T-Shirts, Survival Supplies, Throw Up Buckets, and more
- Traveling with Baby – Crank Up the Music, The Unassuming Umbrella Stroller, Nursing on the Road, Put the Pacie on a Leash, etc.
- International Travel – Passport Photos, Learn the Language, Airline Travel Tips, Cruising with Children, and more
Title: Pack Up & Leave: Travel Tips for Fun Family Vacations
Author: Jennifer Flanders
Publisher: Prescott Publishing
Publication Date: June 2019
Format: eBook (PDF files)
Prefer to read a print copy? You can order one through the links below: