Get Up & Go eBook
Get Up & Go is packed with fresh ideas for becoming more active as a family.
Do you have trouble fitting a workout into your busy schedule?
Are you looking for fresh ideas for getting your children up and moving?
Are all the individual fitness routines tearing your family life apart?
Then it sounds like you need a little GET UP & GO!
NOTE: This listing is for the digital files only (PDF format). If you would prefer to read the print version, follow one of the links given in the full description below to buy a paperback copy from your favorite bookseller.
If your goal is to get physically fit without taking time away from your family — and you want to motivate your children to stay active as well, Get Up & Go is the book for you.
It contains 111 brief, one-page chapters grouped into eighteen categories. Here’s a sneak peak at the table of contents:
- Mark, Set, Go: foot races, silly races, two-man races, and more
- Morning Calisthenics: Push Up Competitions, Jumping Rope, Stair Climbing, and more
- How to Have a Ball: Kickball, Knock Out, Ultimate Frisbee, etc.
- Pedal Pushers: bike racing, slow racing, mountain biking, etc.
- Let’s Play Tag: classic tag, octopus tag, freeze tag, and the like
- Chalk Up Some Fun: Hop Scotch, Road Maps, Obstacle Course, and more
- Keep Your Balance: Tight-Rope Walking, Pogo Sticks, Handstand Contests, etc.
- Heart Healthy Housekeeping: Ten-Minute Room Rescue, Don’t Stop the Music, Cleaning by Color, and more
- Great Chores Outdoors: Garden Growing, Lawn Mowing, Car Washing, and the like
- Let’s Get Wet & Wild: Splash Pad, A Brave Way to Shave, Water Sprinkler Fun, etc.
- Back to Nature: Berry Picking, Tree Climbing, Lake Front Fun, and more
- Getting Fit Out and About: Parks & Playgrounds, A Trip to the Zoo, Roller Skating, etc.
- Pool Party Games: Family Diving Exhibition, Sharks & Minnows, Marco Polo, and more
- Rainy Day Fun: Musical Chairs, Laser Maze, Simon Says, etc.
- Spring Training: May Baskets, Hula Hoop Your Way to Healt, Let’s Go Fly a Kite!
- Summer Sports: Pack a Picnic, Cherry Pit Spitting, Bicycle Parade, etc.
- Fall Fitness: Leave the Leaves, Corn Mazes & Pumpkin Patches, Camping Out, and the like
- Winter Workouts: Ice Skating, Rudolph Run, Walking in a Winter Wonderland, Let It Snow!
Title: Get Up & Go: Fun Ideas for Getting Fit as a Family
Author: Jennifer Flanders
Publisher: Prescott Publishing
Publication Date: July 2014
Format: eBook (PDF files)
Prefer to read a print copy? You can order one through the links below: