Long about mid-January every year I start hearing from readers requesting copies of my calendars for the following year. And this year is no exception. Which means requests for 2021 calendars have been piling up in my inbox for six weeks already. Here’s a small sampling:
Letters from Readers
- Hello, Thank you so much for sharing your life with others. You change lives…including mine. Thank you so much. I wonder if you happen to have a 2021 year calendar yet? Monica
- Will you be making a 2020/2021 academic calendar? The 2019/2020 was so helpful for planning the year! I shared a link to your website on a homeschool group so others could use it too. Amanda
- I just love your Year at a Glance Printable Calendars and use the 2020 one everyday. Will you be creating a 2021 soon? Thanks! Robbie
- I have enjoyed your blog for years now and really appreciate your printable calendars! I was wondering if you’ll be making any of the 2020-2021 calendars in the near future? Our family schools year-round, and we have already begun the planning/preparation for the coming year but I can’t find a calendar that would work. Hope to hear from you soon. Sandra
- Hello and Happy New Year! Just wondering when your 2020-21 Academic calendar will be ready. They are most helpful and I thank you for providing them! Marcie
- Hello!! I was wondering when by chance you would have your new calendars available? Thank you!! Rebecca
- Hi! Will you be putting up your scrapbook calendars for 2021? They’re my absolute favorite!! Thank you! Catherine
Is This What You Had in Mind?
Obviously, a lot of my readers believe in advanced planning! If that describes you, too, then today’s post will be right up your alley! I’ve decided to clear a lot of emails out of my inbox and post all of my 2021 calendars here in one place for easy reference. That way, you can print what you need when you need them. Just scroll past the 2020 calendars below to get to the 2021 calendars, if that’s why you’re here.
Of course, I know not everybody thinks so far ahead. If you — like me — are still trying to get on top of 2020, you can download calendars for the year we’re in by following these links:
2020 Calendars for In-the-Now Planning 🙂
- 2020 Year-at-a-Glance Calendar
- Academic Calendar for the 2019-20 School Year
- 2020 Month-by-Month Calendar Pages
- 2020 Scrapbooking Calendar
Then, once you get a handle on this year and are ready to start planning the next, the following calendars should come in handy. Simply click the image of whichever calendar suits you best to download:
2021 Calendars for Advanced Planning
My 2021 Year-at-a-Glance Calendar
I originally designed this calendar at the request of my husband, who uses it to track his call schedule at the hospital. It gives a great, one-page view of the entire year.
Monthly 2021 Calendar Pages
I use these pages to keep track of appointments and extra-curricular activities. For years, I’ve also kept a micro-journal by penning in a one-sentence summary at the end of every day in the little square provided.
Academic Calendar for the 2020-21 School Year
These calendars give a bird’s eye view for the entire school year. Since we homeschool year-round anyway, I favor the version that runs from July to June. But after getting several requests for an academic calendar with an August start date, I now provide both. So take your pick!
2021 Scrapbooking Calendar
I polish the micro-journal from my monthly calendar pages and record family goings-on using these prettier, hand-drawn calendars to keep a more permanent record. Once it’s all filled in, I put the original in my own scrapbook and glue color copies into each of my children’s scrapbooks. But I’ve heard from lots of mothers and teachers who prefer using this bright, cheery calendar in their homes and classrooms.
You can find other, prettier variations of my year-at-a-glance calendar for both 2020 and 2021 in my free habit tracker collection. Download yours by clicking on the link below. Happy planning!