As you might imagine, having a family as large as mine leads to massive amounts of laundry and dirty dishes. Even when everybody pitches in to help, it can still be a challenge to stay on top of all the chores.
That’s why I was so excited to hear all the great tips in this free “Stress-Free Homemaking” mini e-course.
I’ve been applying what I’ve learned and have already noticed a difference.
The course covers:
- how to never get behind on laundry again,
- how to wake up each day to a sparkling clean kitchen,
- how to avoid the 5 ‘o’clock scramble with a super simple meal planning method, and
- how to set yourself up for success with a quick nighttime routine.
If you already have a laundry/kitchen/cooking/organization schedule that is working well for you, then you probably don’t need this eCourse. But if any of these are areas of stress and struggle for you, then the tips this course teaches can totally revolutionize your home.
What’s more, these suggestions are simple, effective, and entirely guilt-free.
This 4-day course includes:
- 4 videos: These videos are all less than 10 minutes long, so it won’t take up a lot of time to watch them (I listened while folding clothes).
- 4 printable worksheets: We don’t want to just leave you with the teaching; we want you to brainstorm ways to implement it in your life!
- Free Rewards: When you share this FREE eCourse with your friends.
What rewards can you earn?
- Share this FREE eCourse with 1 friend to get $5 off the 2015 Ultimate Homemaking Bundle (on sale beginning Monday)
- Share this FREE eCourse with 5 friends to get a FREE 1-year magazine subscription!
- Share this FREE eCourse with 10 friends to get the 2015 Ultimate Homemaking Bundle for absolutely FREE !
NOTE: One of my books, LOVE YOUR HUSBAND/LOVE YOURSELF, is included in this bundle — and as a bundle author, I’ve seen everything else that’s included. (In fact, I’ve already read a couple of the books cover to cover). Trust me when I tell you this year’s homemaking bundle is an amazing collection you won’t want to miss
The eCourse will only be available for a few more days — until Thursday, April 23. (Sorry for the late notice… I wanted to try it myself before recommending it to you)
So don’t miss out! Get immediate access by signing up now.