It has been pouring rain ever since!
It may be too cold and wet for walking the block with a camera in hand for a photo safari, but you can still bundle up warm and enjoy driving through local neighborhoods looking at Christmas lights.
When you do, take along our Christmas Travel Bingo cards for added fun. I’ve included several variations of the card, so that you can race to see who can get five in a row first.
This game is also great for keeping kids quiet on the road to Grandma’s, so keep it in the car all month and use it whenever you feel like adding a little fun to the drive.
If you laminate the cards, you can use a wet-erase marker to mark them — or sticky-note squares will also work.
Looking for more Christmas fun for your family? Check out check out our other Christmas games (linked below) or visit my Christmas Party Games Pinterest Board.
- Ice Breaker Bingo
- Christmas Timeline Challenge
- Pop Quiz on Party Preparedness
- Who Gets What? Matching Game
- Put the Baby in the Manger
- Merry Christmas Word Find
- Christmas Carol Quiz
- 12 Days of Christmas Sing-a-Long
- Who Wore It Best? Matching Game
- Holiday Photo Scavenger Hunt
- Christmas Travel Bingo
- How Well Do You Know Your Christmas Carols?