There are the old standards, like Christmas charades and word scrambles, but if you play them year after year, guests will eventually memorize all the answers, and where’s the challenge in that?
So we’ve also invented a few games of our own. Some are silly, some are sweet, some are seriously cerebral, but they’re all a lot of fun. I’ll be posting as many as I can as quickly as I can over the next couple of weeks, along with our modified versions of the old standards and free printable supplies for all, so check back… the following links will become live as soon as I get the files uploaded.
- Ice Breaker Bingo
- Christmas Timeline Challenge
- Pop Quiz on Party Preparedness
- Who Gets What? Matching Game
- Put the Baby in the Manger
- Christmas Word Scramble
- Christmas Carol Quiz
- Christmas Word Find
- 12 Days of Christmas Sing-a-Long
- Who Wore It Best? Matching Game
- Holiday Photo Scavenger Hunt
- Christmas Travel Bingo
Play these games with your family. Play them with your friends. Have fun. Laugh. Make memories. And have a merry and meaningful Christmastide!